Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying my Blogmas, I definitely am and I loved doing this post so I hope it will inspire you for this Christmas!
I am definitely a big big lover of eyeshadow and is one of my favourite things of makeup as i’m not a big fan of my eyes but I love them with eyeshadow!
So for this post I wanted to shoe some eye looks that are so easy to wear but I love.
Smoky Nude Eye-
Urban Decay Naked 2
Pinky Matte Eye-Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte
1. Crease- I took Taupe quite heavily in the crease and blended it all over my crease but mainly in the outer corner
2. Outer Crease- The I used Rosewood in the outer crease and brought it down to the bottom on my lid
3. Base Shadow- For the lid I used Olden which is a really nice mauve pink and brought it up to my crease
4. Inner Corner- To finish it off I took Matte in the inner corner to brighten my eyes up
Glittery Christmas Look-
Sleek The Original ‘594’
4. Highlighter- Lastly I used the light purply colour which is basically a highlighter and I put this on my brow bone and a bit in the very corner of my eye.
What palettes are you using this Christmas?
Follow my Bloglovin’ here; Follow